Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SAVED FROM CAR ACCIDENT

By Christine Cooper,
Walton Beach, Florida, USA


I must say that every day of my life is a testimony to the amazing grace, mercy, and enduring love of our Heavenly Father through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. I have many many wonderful testimonies to share, but the one most fresh in my mind today is what the Lord did for me this day.

My car was having some brake problems, but I did not have enough money yet to fix them and the brakes were still working to get me where I need to be in short distances only. Well today I needed to go to the store(market) and get foods for the family. I let my 5 year old nephew come with me. The closest supermarket is about 5 miles ( 8.04672km ). As I slowed down and turned into the supermarket parking lot, the brakes failed. I could not stop the car, but I was going slow and there were no other cars in my way and I was able to shift the gears and come to a full safe stop before any harm could be done. Brothers and Sisters, our God is an "ON TIME" God. Had the brakes of failed a moment earlier, when I was still on speed,  we would have been on the busy street and wrecked or could have been injured or even caused harm to other road users.

I have no doubt that Jesus had his hands on those brakes until we got to a safe place. He is always in control of the wheel in my life and I sit as a passenger. My little nephew could have been injured very bad had I  hit another car. to give you an idea of the great harm that could have occurred, it's a busy street too.

In the greatest of dangers and perils in our lives,we need not fear as even though we cannot see Jesus, he is there. Closer than the clothes on our bodies. He knows all our business and nothing is too great or too small for him to handle in our lives. Whether I am being swept away by a storm or being chased by a stinging bee, I know Jesus will be with me and help me through whatever befalls me. He is this way with all his people no matter where you are or what you are doing. I stand in awe of the goodness of the Lord. Praise the Lord!

Your Sister in Christ, Christine

2 comments:

  1. Although she took a risk, Christine appreciates God's Helping Hands. We join her in praising God for not judging as man does and for faithfully delivering our sister and her young passenger from death, harm and danger. Praise to the Lord. Are you going through similar situations, read Psalm 71:4 and Psalm 91 for daily protection before you leave your home every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great but to add more : FUNNY BUT DEADLY ATTACK
    A couple packed into a New Apartment in a compound,
    Behold, starting from that first Night they slept in that House
    They began to Hear Voices from the Inside Ceiling of that
    House and were sore afraid.
    The Couple called for Prayer and as I gave them appointment
    the Forces that were TALKING in the ceiling unleashed attack
    on them, protesting, why should they be Reported to the Man
    Of God with serious attempt to kill them.
    When I went there and Prayed for them in that House the ugly
    Situation Stopped. God answered. Do you have or know one
    facing such Problems? You can be a Good Samaritan and direct
    them to call for Prayers.

    ReplyDelete