Thursday, February 11, 2010

DELIVERED FROM UNTIMELY DEATH

There was a special prayer programme on the 22nd and 23rd of January, 2010 at the MFM Prayer City along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. This road is notorious for being the incinerator for hundreds of lives who died in one inferno or the other.
On the second day while driving to the Prayer City, I was involved in an overtake. The fuel-carrying tanker on my right was slow and I think I was a bit in a hurry. We seemed to be getting late. So, I suddenly found myself in this ditch and temporarily lost control of the steering. I have been driving since 1989 and have never had anything as frightening as that. Despite my helplessness, and the raving tanker by my right (under whom, we would have been made a mince meat) and the wide crater (that was wider than the width of the car) on the road, the Hands of the Lord lifted me, my wife and two children safely through without injuries. the car was also without a scratch and give ALL Glory to the King of Kings. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment