Wednesday, January 20, 2010

AMAZING: I RECEIVED INSTANT ANSWER TO MY PRAYERS

raise the Lord for He is worthy of all praise. Sister Tammy Wright just sent this amazing quick answer to prayers vomited by the Holy Ghost. I am excited and praying that the testimony will be whole. Pray the same prayers if your marriage is having challenges and you shall be victorious in Jesus name, Amen! - Larry

Last night as I was praying these prayers that Larry had sent me:
Please read the following passages Esther 4:15 2kings 8:41

Then pray these prayers fervently possibly in the night for ONE (1) hour or more. Do not stop praying any until you have absolute peace in your spirit.Some of the prayers may seem strange but unusual situations require unusual prayers as seen in the case of Elijah who prayed with his head between his feet.
1. With the blood of Jesus, I clean off my marriage from the demonic register of marital destruction, in the name of Jesus
2. Serpents and scorpions assigned against my marriage, die, die, die, ....(keep commanding them to die until you have peace in your spirit. NOTE: there may be reactions in your body so do not stop praying until that reaction stops absolutely.) in the name of Jesus.
3. Any hidden strangers in my life, flee by fire, in the name of Jesus
4. Any hidden strangers in my husband's life flee by fire in the name of Jesus
5. Fires of the enemy raging against my marriage I quench you with the blood of Jesus.
6. Father pull down and destroy every evil altar set up against my marriage in the name of Jesus
7. Every tree the Father has not planted in my life, be uprooted in the name of Jesus
8. Father anoint me with the anointing of victory in my marriage, my life and my health
9. I apply the healing blood of Jesus to my marriage and my life in the name of Jesus
10. Blood of Jesus, speak better things into my life in the name of Jesus.


About 30 mins into praying with everything I had in me, my phone rings. It is from the minister that married myself and my husband. She called to say she had went by on Friday to talk to my husband and he told her that he wanted the marriage to work and that he loves me and was open to mediation with her. For 8 months I have been praying for a miracle on reconciliation of marriage with my husband, it looks and I hope and pray that this is the first of many steps in us reconciling and restoring our marriage.


No comments:

Post a Comment